About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Project Manager to join our Product team.
What's the job:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and monitoring both customer-facing and infrastructure projects, according to a planned schedule, scope, and quality KPIs, as well as identifying and resolving issues, conflicts, and slips (including resources dilemmas between activities), manage the day-to-day coordination of all teams.
As a Project Manager in the product department your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling project requirements from the product, delivery and accompanying processes
- Managing the project’s roadmap plan - scheduling, resource planning, budget & time tracking;
- Identify problems and issues, work with stakeholders to develop solutions, and implement an appropriate course of action;
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, stakeholders, and integration teams to ensure project’s success
What you have:
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience in product development cycles
- Experience in managing complex projects simultaneously – in line with specifications and budget.
- Global experience in implementation systems and project management abroad.
- Experience in IT systems analysis
- Familiarity with the world of insurance and insurance systems
- Knowledge in Salesforce
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea