About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows our customers to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for a salesforce implementer who is passionate about building products that customers love!
What’s the job:
As a Salesforce Implementation Specialist in Novidea, you will responsible for:
- Translating new and existing client requirements into a flawless technical solution
- Creating reports and dashboards by working closely with other internal stakeholders to meet client deliverables from product and timeline perspective.
What you’ll do:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce applications
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce.
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- System configuration: Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs
- Analytical techniques: experience in requirements gathering and documenting outcome, including designing process flows
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
What you bring (experience):
- Salesforce certification(s) - an advantage
- BA/BSc - an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently to ensure work is completed, but also work well within a team to ensure team objectives are being met.
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook