About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent QA Automation Engineer to join our R&D team.
What’s the job:
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our company as an Automation Engineer. As part of our team, you will create and maintain automated scripts for use in different products and environments. You will collaborate with the manual testers and also other colleagues in the company to determine existing automation capabilities and future opportunities, creating detailed automation projects plans that support our business objectives. Our ideal candidate has a proven knowledge and experience in engineering with a focus on automation. You also need advanced problem-solving and communication skills.
What you’ll do:
• Design and implement automated test cases for use in different projects and environments.
• Analyze and Report execution cycles results.
• Create detailed plans to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation.
• Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades.
What you bring (experience):
• 2 years of experience in automation testing
• Experience working with code-less automation platforms
• Experience working with JMeter for Non-Functional Testing
• Scalable UI and API automation
• Superb communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge with tools such as Git, Maven, Gradle
• Experience with salesforce
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook