Insurance Business Analyst - Israel
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows our customers to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an Insurance Business Analyst who is passionate about building products that customers love!
What’s the job:
The Business analyst goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex Insurance business problems. The analyst plays a key role in determining the optimal use of the Novidea product per client. He will liaison between the business side to the implementation and the development team in house: needs to collaborate with end users and the project staff to evaluate the system, turn business goals into technical requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Gap Analysis
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
What you bring (experience):
- 3-5 years of experience and understanding of the Insurance industry (Life + Elementary) and need for digital disruption
- Foundational understanding of how quoting, underwriting, policy administration and renewals are important
- An extensive knowledge of P&C, risks and pension in the Israeli insurance field
- Experience working on designing and architecting Insurance services solutions while working closely with implementation teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Good team player
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
Good experience in variety of software life cycle activities: design, documentation writing, development process, requirements, architecture
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook