Billing and Collection Specialist
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows our customers to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell, and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Billing & Collection Specialist!
What’s the job:
If you have passion for finance and people, you want to interact with customers all over the globe, run analytical reports and utilize internal systems and platform to deliver outstanding results, if you have desire to generate creative solutions, implement new processes and technologies and look for constant improvement – your place is with us!
In this position you will work with various functions in the organization and monitor financial strength of our distributers to ensure timely collection of ARs. You will also prepare reports to senior management and will communicate effectively with internal and external functions, while maintaining high performance and level of services.
What you’ll do:
- Responsibility for Month End and Billing activities and specific collection from customers
- Interact both verbally and in writing with interfaces inside and outside of the company.
- Manage account receivable balance and processing customer invoice, refunds, process, and review account adjustments
- Answer Business, customers, and accounting with billing and collection questions and queries
- Undertake special projects and ad hoc reports as needed/requested
- Work on agreements and contracts of clients both in Israel and abroad
What you bring (experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience in collection/ Accounts Receivable (ideally with a global company)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high level of English AND HEBREW
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High level of customer orientation and service oriented
- Can do approach - Problem solving and driving execution approach
- Responsible, organized, and detailed oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with systems and systems implementations
- Knowledge and experience with ERP and CRM systems and platforms (Ex: Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook