Senior Front End Developer
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Front End Developer to join the R&D team.
What’s the job:
As a developer in the R&D team, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and create Novidea’s product, built on the force.com Platform.
What you’ll do:
· Responsible for developing LWC and Apex and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
· Lead the development process starting from the business requirements into a functional working solution, including integration, development, deployment, testing
What you bring (experience):
- 3-5 years of experience in LWC development.
- hands-on experience in salesforce working in a complex environment & complex deployment pipeline
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including custom objects, custom fields, flows and validation rules
- Experience with technical design and infrastructure
- 5-7 years of experience with non-GS React/ Angular
- Experience with building components and communication between them
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea