About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage. We are looking for an excellent Instructional Designer to join our knowledge management team.
What will you do:
We are looking for an experienced instructional designer to help onboard new employees, and educate our implementers and users on how to work with Novidea’s platform. This will include conducting needs analysis, designing learning solutions, developing content, and assessing its effectiveness. In your role you will be:
- Gathering project requirements to define learning objectives and design the most appropriate training solution.
- Designing media to support learning (videos, presentations, visual aids, infographics, interactive exercises, animation, job aids)
- Developing enablement curriculums for a variety of roles.
- Continuously using your creativity and seeking opportunities to elevate our learning programs to a higher level of interactivity, gamification, and innovation.
- Working with multiple SMEs and under a tight timeline.
- Managing end-to-end projects to ensure that content is created and deployed properly in accordance with the design guidelines and project plan.
- Analyzing programs’ effectiveness, user satisfaction, and work to improve them.
- Leading internal learning within the team and mentor other team members as needed.
What do you have:
3-5 years of working experience in eLearning instructional design and knowledge management, including the following:
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience working with instructional design tools (Articulate 360, Vyond/Powtton, Adobe Creative Cloud suit or equivalent)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts
- Working in a global, fast pace environment: team player who is willing to help others and operate as a team, problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- Basic HTML and CSS programming knowledge an advantage
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in learning technologies – an advantage
Language skills: Written and verbal communication skills in English
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook