About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Salesforce Developer to join the R&D team.
What's the job:
As a developer in the R&D team, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and create Novidea’s product, built on the force.com Platform. In this position, you will:
- Object and entity modelling on Force.com platform.
- Write create & clean effective code for simple or complex user tasks.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is essential.
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance environment
What you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with interfaces, batch classes, queue able, invocable classes, callouts.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design patterns & experience with OO languages (Java, Ruby, Python, Scala etc.)- An Advantage.
- Good Data Structure and Algorithms experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Experience with Agile development -A Strong advantage.
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea