Project Manager - Asia
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Project Manager to join our delivery team.
What’s the job:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring and delivering both customer-facing and infrastructure projects, according to a planned schedule, scope, and quality KPIs, as well as identifying and resolving issues, conflicts, and slips (including resources dilemmas between activities), manage the day-to-day coordination of all teams.
What will you do:
· Managing the project’s end-to-end life-cycle activities, including analysis & design, development, testing, implementation, and integration;
· Managing the project’s scheduling, resource planning, budget & time tracking;
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously, facilitate status meetings and present to large groups;
· Work closely with the customer and the project team to define the gaps for any given requirement and translate them into user stories;
· Identify problems and issues, develop solutions, and implement an appropriate course of action;
· Build strong relationships with internal customers, stakeholders, and integration teams to ensure delivery is smooth and customer-centric;
What you bring (experience):
· 5-7 years of project management experience.
· Experience in managing complex projects across a range of customers simultaneously – in line with specifications and budget.
· Global experience in implementation systems and project management abroad.
· Experience in IT systems analysis – advantage.
· Familiarity with world of insurance and insurance systems – advantage
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook