Product Manager Israel
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance brokers, agencies, MGAs and coverholders. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows users to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell.
Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage. With a blend of technical and business skills, the ideal candidate has a knack for engaging multiple stakeholders to effectively capture, challenge, and ultimately translate business needs into clear and concise requirements for development.
What’s the Job?
The Product Manager is an essential member of the product team, providing guidance to an Agile team that designs, develops, and maintains cross-regional and cross-functional applications for insurance brokers and agents around the world.
The PM designs, builds, launches, and optimizes an end-to-end insurance policy management system that delivers both customer requirements and the company’s vision and strategy. This is achieved by effectively capturing, challenging, and translating business needs into clear and concise requirements for development teams.
The PM is the Subject Matter Expert for processes managed by Israeli insurance agencies. This drives the software development team to support all these processes, through Novidea's technology, thus, offering clients advanced and full support of those needs.
What You’ll Do
· Lead and own the Israeli product road map
· Instruct Product Owners in executing the roadmap and sprint content
· Work with Product Owners to create and refine user stories in collaboration with the global product and development teams
· Business requirements are clear when going into technical specifications
· Define business scenarios with real-life examples
· Create user journeys with attention to user experience on different aspects of the product
· Use feedback from customers, the product team, and internal stakeholders to feed functional requirements to the development team
· Communicate key new developments to relevant stakeholders to get approval and introduce into the road map.
What You Bring
· Considerable experience in the Israeli insurance industry a must
· Considerable experience working on product teams in Product Manager roles
· Considerable experience working directly with POs and software development teams
· Experience researching and leading product requirements (Initiatives and Epics)
· Strong business understanding of Israeli Insurance agencies’ processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to understand system data models
· Passion for product
· A team player mindset
· Experience working with global disparate teams and cultures
If You Bring These, Even Better!
· Experience with Israeli insurance integrations, such as Mislaka
· AMS or Salesforce experience
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· U/I or U/X experience
· Experience working with Atlassian products, specifically Jira and Confluence