System Integration Partners’ Manager
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent System Integration Partners’ Manager to join our Strategy team.
What's the job:
Novidea is looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships. In this role, you will manage new and existing SI partners, overseeing the relationships with our partners in accordance with company's overarching objective, goals and strategies. In this role, you will be setting operational and professional goals and objectives, supervising daily activities and work carried out by partners, monitoring performance, and driving cost-efficiencies from each engagement.
What you'll do:
- Manage continual enablement projects, partner consultations and empower ongoing partner services that drive satisfaction from our partners and their customers.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner relationship management, maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, R&D, sales, and customer success
What you have:
- 7-10 years of success in navigating and driving engagements with large IT organizations with a focus on managed or professional service delivery
- Previous Consulting, Technical Account Management, or Project Management experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure while helping partners drive successful customer engagements and outcomes
- Understanding of application functional, security and performance concerns
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar relevant filed
- Willing to travel
- Language skills: Fluent in English – Mandatory
- Enablement and training experience
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Direct experience supporting global partnerships
- Fluency in additional languages – a huge advantage
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea