UK Sales Manager
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Sales Manager to join the team.
What's The Job?
Novidea is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding. We are looking for a Sales Manager to build our sales strategy in UK, develop and manage a sales pipeline to win new business. This role will report to our UK General Manager and will operate cross functionally with stakeholders across Marketing, Operations, Product, Delivery and Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Win new business for Novidea and grow revenues
- Identify and support new business development activities to ensure regional goals are met
- Source RFIs/RFPs and bid proposals/pitches
- Create and execute RFP response process that wins new contracts
- Build a qualified pipeline: create new opportunities for Novidea to sell and implement our Product
- Lead monthly Business Pipeline Meeting, weekly pipeline overview
What You Bring
- Must have 5+ years of successful complex sales, channel and business development
- Must have 3+ years experience with insurance technology ecosystem, including InsurTech, system integrators,
- Must have strong business acumen and capability to develop and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives
- Demonstrated success in growing sales portfolio
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across multiple platforms
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to approach problems in a methodical and process-oriented manner
- Proven experience in quickly identifying and solving complex problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
If You Bring These, Even Better!
- Experience working in a startup
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud of and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us for more of #lifeatNovidea