UK Sales Manager
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Sales Manager to join the team.
What's the job:
Novidea is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding. We are looking for a sales Manager to build our sales strategy in UK, develop and manage a sales pipeline win new business. This role will report to our UK General Manager and will operate cross functionally with stakeholders across Marketing, Operations, Product, Delivery and Engineering.
- Win new business for Novidea and grow revenues
- Identify and support new business development activities to ensure regional goals are met
- Source RFIs/RFPs and bid proposals/pitches.
- Create and execute RFP response process that win new contracts
- Build a qualified pipeline: Create new opportunities for Novidea to sell and implement our Product
- Lead monthly Business Pipeline Meeting, weekly pipeline overview.
What you have:
- Must have 5+ years of successful complex sales, channel and business development
- Must have 3+ Experience with insurance technology ecosystem, including insuretech, system integrators,
- Must have strong business acumen and capability to develop and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives
- Demonstrated success in growing sales portfolio
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across multiple platforms
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to approach problems in a methodical and process-oriented manner
- Proven experience in quickly identifying and solving complex problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience working in start up company – a plus