Implementation Project Manager
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell, and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Implementation Project Manager to join our delivery team.
What's the job:
The position involves managing and delivering end-to-end Novidea platform implementations and requires project management skills such as customer
management, timeline management, task management and budget management.
The Novidea platform is built upon Salesforce. Hands-on technical implementation knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform is required in order to
work with our team to develop customer solutions.
What you have:
- Experience in managing complex projects across a range of customers simultaneously – in line with specifications and budget.
- At least 5 years of project management experience - Experience with project management tools and best practices supporting Insurance implementation projects.
- Global experience in implementation systems and project management abroad.
- Familiarity with world of insurance and insurance systems
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience in IT systems analysis
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea