Application Support Specialist
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Application Support Specialist to join our support team.
What's The Job?
Novidea is looking for a skilled and results-driven technical support specialist. In this role, you will provide technical and functional application assistance to our customers and partners globally. Partner with R&D or other departments in order to provide immediate resolutions for even greater levels of customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Deliver service and support to end-users for UK & Europe customers using and operating automated helpdesk system or email, via remote connection or video calls
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the problems
- Follow standard processes and procedures, identify, and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Conduct training for Novidea system users based on defined CRM business processes for end users.
- Install & Configuration of Novidea system & Salesforce
What You Bring
- Previous experience from the insurance business world - a strong advantage
- 2 years of customer support experience from a SW /SAAS company
- Technical background
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices- Must
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to challenge existing business processes
If You Bring These, Even Better!
- familiarity with Salesforce
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Corporate technical support experience and familiarity with the Force.com environment
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud of and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us for more of #lifeatNovidea