HR & Operations Manager
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance brokers, agencies, MGAs and coverholders. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent HR & Operations Manager to join our London team.
What's The Job?
As The HR & Operations Manager, you will provide high-quality service to the company while helping to improve business performance. Working closely with directors & senior stakeholders, you will ensure operational efficiency within the team and take pride in supporting the development of a company culture in line with our values.
What You'll Do
- Lead sourcing and recruitment activities in UK, including building a sourcing plan per role, building talent pipelines, interview coordination, and, culture fit interviews.
- Implement all global HR processes in our UK office
- Manage the employee lifecycle to optimize the employee experience, starting from recruitment and onboarding, through engagement, retention and recognition activities, all the way to offboarding.
- Lead team building activities and social events
- Implement and execution of all HR functions including staff holidays and contracts of employment
- Manage supplier relationships and contract negotiations (office supplies, etc.)
- Manage the office environment to ensure optimal work experience
- Serve as first point of contact for personal HR related issues or any office related issue such as Health & Safety
What You Bring
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience in the recruitment industry
- 1 to 3 years in an administration role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to 'make things happen'
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us for more of #lifeatNovidea