Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows our customers to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
What’s the job:
Novidea is hiring a Customer Success Manager for the Delivery & Customer Success division. In this position, you will be responsible for handling multiple projects, make sure company procedures, practices, and operations go right on time, and supporting administration issues in the division. We are looking for someone used to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the company customers, plan and manage post go live phase / changes / upgrades of the system, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables, documenting and working with technical teams
- Proactively support customers - Scheduling monthly Support meetings with key contacts at each live customer
- Manage the support budget for each customer
- Manage CR and enhancements delivery projects
- Educate customers of new capabilities / features available
- Use as a focal point for post go live customers (not end user support but business stakeholders for enhancement or change requirements)
- Manage upgrades and updates of the product’s features with customers
- Work with the various Novidea teams to deliver change requests and upgrades
Please note - the position includes customer visits in the greater London area.
What you bring (experience):
- Educated to Degree level
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver fast
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Insurance technology experience - An advantage
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea