Implementation Project Manager - US
About The Position
Do you enjoy making an impact in your work? Does owning and managing projects that meet customer goals trip your trigger? If you’re the one your friends and family turn to when it’s time to plan that next great event or vacation, then you might be great as our next Implementation Project Manager at Novidea. Novideans (plural noun: employees of Novidea) are empowered to innovate using the latest and greatest technology and with the autonomy to do great things!
The ideal candidate is business savvy with a business acumen enabling them to collaborate with customers and build appropriate expectations, all the while geeking out on project planning tools such as Jira and Monday, and has a passion for innovating with a growing company on its way to the top.
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance brokers, agencies, MGAs and coverholders. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows users to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
What’s the Job?
The Implementation Project Manager owns and delivers end-to-end Novidea platform implementations for our US-based customers. Using exceptional project management skills, the PM coordinates both internal and customer stakeholders; builds plans; and manages timelines, tasks, and hours to meet customers’ goals. Use your outstanding communication skills to highlight key accomplishments, next steps, and issues, risks, and items for management while documenting the customer’s progress and building high-quality deliverables. Novidea’s platform is built on Salesforce.com, so hands-on technical knowledge of the platform is preferred to help our customers build unique and customized business solutions.
What You Bring
- Extensive experience and understanding of the U.S. insurance market, specifically P&C, a must
- Extensive project management experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing complex projects across a range of customers simultaneously, meeting project specifications and budget
- Strong focus on building relationships with contacts and identifying their challenges
- Considerable experience with agile development tools such as JIRA
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Enthusiasm to work in an environment of change with ability to drive results past spots of ambiguity
- A team player mindset with the ability to work with global teams and stakeholders
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- A thirst for knowledge
If You Bring These, Even Better!
- AMS or Salesforce experience
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to 'make things happen'
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud of and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us for more of #lifeatNovidea